free hit
counters
Absolute Lotus magazine - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I had been browsing earlier looking to subscribe when my good lady wondered by and said she would buy it for me as an additional Christmas present :) sure she is up to something but still :lol: 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's landed in WHSmith. Just bought my copy.  Fantastic magazine. Never thought I'd see the day we get a Lotus mag.  Very please

this came through to my email! https://absolutelotus.co.uk/      

First edition is out! Time to read...    

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

how did you get that in belgium so quick?

i did the subscription bit so hopefully mine comes in post tomorrow :)

cover looks great :)

Edited by andyj007
  • Like 1

What a beauty on the cover :wub:

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

9 hours ago, andyj007 said:

how did you get that in belgium so quick?

No clue. First batch delivery?

Didn’t expect it so soon after the delay notice. Thus it was a nice surprise to see in my mailbox 😁

6 hours ago, KAS-118 said:

Haven't received mine yet - either the hard copy or the electronic one 

I also went for the double, but indeed no sign of the digital copy yet. I guess we’ll have it once the mag is general available later this week.

6 hours ago, Bibs said:

What a beauty on the cover :wub:

Nice Evora double indeed 👌

and a great SOUP appearance/interview too. I’ll be able to recognise you whenever I’ll cross the channel for a TLF meet 😀

• Like 1

##collectors issues##   

the very first issue out to the general public 😂

https://absolutelotus.co.uk/subscribe/ 

Says the discounted subscription is available until the 10 May 👍

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

Anyone know what is happening re the electronic subscription? If it is in the shops I'd expect to have received something by now telling me how to access it!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

56 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Anyone know what is happening re the electronic subscription? If it is in the shops I'd expect to have received something by now telling me how to access it!

theres a filter on the download.

its only available for s1 evora owners /       NA and 2.0 at that... 😂

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
15 minutes ago, andyj007 said:

theres a filter on the download.

its only available for s1 evora owners /       NA and 2.0 at that... 😂

Ah, so they had the royalty filter on!  I have had no email or anything....  Starting to cry..... At work and could do with a good read lol....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

11 hours ago, KAS-118 said:

Haven't received mine yet - either the hard copy or the electronic one 

Opppsss...tel a lie - mine came this morning (hardcopy - no sign of electronic version yet)