free hit
counters
Elite chassis?? - Page 2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Elite chassis??

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good man! Whilst people are free to do as they wish, I found the cars to be very different in "feel" and whilst an excel rear end needs less maintenance, it would be a shame if every committed re

Sorry if I upset, I have an original chasis that requires some welding on the rear crossmember, is solid upfront but has had a repair in the past, probably some photos on my rebuild thread. Free to an

Posted Images

On 21/12/2017 at 16:58, johnpwalsh said:

Dave. Do you have an ignition switch for the Excel. I would be interested if you have one.

Hi John

I believe the steering column, including lock is direct off the MA61.  The Lotus exploded diagrams are identical to the Toyota.  This makes the lock 6906414060.  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Standard-US134L-NEW-Ignition-Lock-Cylinder-TOYOTA-CELICA-CRESSIDA/253092304974?hash=item3aed7a184e:g:NW8AAOSw5xZZjyqA

Stu

• Gold FFM
22 hours ago, Hawaiis0 said:

Hi John

I believe the steering column, including lock is direct off the MA61.  The Lotus exploded diagrams are identical to the Toyota.  This makes the lock 6906414060.  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Standard-US134L-NEW-Ignition-Lock-Cylinder-TOYOTA-CELICA-CRESSIDA/253092304974?hash=item3aed7a184e:g:NW8AAOSw5xZZjyqA

Stu

Cheers Stu. I found one available in Thailand of all places.