free hit
counters
Anyone used Newtown Lotus for servicing? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
dalepearson

Anyone used Newtown Lotus for servicing?

As the title really, I dont have any main Lotus dealer nearby, so checking my options out.
Looking on the Lotus site,  Newtown Lotus is similar distance from me as Silverstone and Williams, so looking at options.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There's also Howards in Weston Super Mare which isn't far past Bristol. 

A friend took his Elise SC there - I won't be going there anytime soon!. Williams I have used several times and will use again. Silverstone always get good reviews, but further for me.

I did have my Evora serviced at Silverstone yesterday and the service was beyond expectations as usual. Worth the 2.5 hour drive each way for me. 

I have used Silverstone before, and no complaints but they have shut up shop and trying to get a service in next week.

Newtown can get me in (not check Williams), but worried about the above statement.

Edited by dalepearson

Have always used Silverstone and use their WiFi to work from their couch whilst waiting for work to be done on the car.  To be fair, it’s usually warranty work as don’t keep the cars long enough for a service :lol: