free hit
counters
7th January 2018 Breakfast Meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

7th January 2018 Breakfast Meet

bingoking

Our first meet of the New Year will be at Mannerstons Farm Shop & Cafe EH49 7LY on 7th January 2018 at 10:00am. We have been there before in November 2016 and everyone agreed that the breakfast was excellent.

I have asked this time that we are not grouped together on a large table and that they don't wait until everyone is seated until taking our breakfast orders. Unfortunately neither @Al. or I will be able to attend. So don't be shy, someone has to be first, so please add your name to the list. I will be monitoring the list as I need to let the cafe know on 5th Jan how many to expect.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all. 

Only a few more days before our first meet on the New Year so if you are intending to come please add your name to the list. 

I know a number of you will have taken your Lotus off the road for the winter so please turn up in your winter car or bicycle. ?

The forecast is for very cold weather on Sunday - below freezing all day.  Shame, cos I was going to bring along GTI Worlds Elise 111R (I'm working for Western Volkswagen now and they're our sister company), but if anyone wants to go and look at it it's only a short drive from the breakfast meet.

If the roads aren't too bad there are a couple of good spots for photos near the breakfast meet too, but I wouldn't recommend either if it's icy.

Looks like the right place Fergus. . Hopefully everyone else turned up and you had a nice breakfast. 

11 hours ago, bingoking said:

Looks like the right place Fergus. . Hopefully everyone else turned up and you had a nice breakfast. 

Yep, good turn out in the end. Nice to see everyone ?. Had to leave early but hope to make more meets this year. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1