free hit
counters
Time to start explaining - Page 11 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

After some time searching for your true identity Barry,   given your love for pain, love for chickens etc      I think i have finally found your secret identity...... The chair was the final clue that blew your cover...........

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.99d19eaec811f3eb72e6409834362df4.jpg

• Haha 2

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday started off much like any other.  so I thought instead of just lazing on the sofa - I’d dig the S4s out the garage and clear off the dust then a nice trip out to tintern with some oth

We have some progress. She’s now out of the garage under her own power. its given me the opportunity to sweep up the not inconsiderable mess of cut off nuts and bolts, old packets, busted f

All in its rightful place. Massive thanks to Nobby and Jacko for the assistance with the engine hoist this is the first time in 8 years the engine has been in the engine bay

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

It’s tough being a sparky. This morning consisted of fixing a smashed socket and replacing a load of fluorescent tubes at a car dealers.

im now back home - and - the tractor is on its way up ?

Only here once

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

It’s tough being a sparky.

Agreed.  It's a constant struggle.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

7 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Once fixed please keep this car Barry.  It’s the best you’ve had and IMO the best Esprit Lotus made.

Agreed - get this S4s running and looking as good as the blue S4 and you’re onto a winner. And please someone sell Barry a set of Futuras.....it’s just not an S4s without them....but a good place to start clearly! Well done so far Barry! :thumbup:

• Thanks 1
  • Gold FFM

Stick that quote on my headstone!! Really never thought I’d find one. 

I know there’s two for sale presently - and rightly priced - but I’d not be able to justify spanking that much on a car to play with. Well not yet anyway ...

Only here once

• Gold FFM

If only.

Always wanted an earlier G car at first. The later cars was all the budget at the time could stretch to. I personally like the fuel injected ecu based setup - I can cope with that far better than fiddly screws and jets.

for me - the v8 was the most beautiful to look at - but disappointed with the drive. An S4s is the absolute perfect esprit for me - even when I buy a G car later on - this will be kept

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Don’t rub it in chap - didn’t really have a choice. Honestly I might have got away with it - but I’d rather not push my luck too far with swmbo

• Haha 1

Only here once

You see succeeding with cars and women is an art Mr Kearley, it is all down to timing. If you had used the automotive equivalent of a delay spray you could have kept the S3 until the S4 was sold then there would have been a warm afterglow for both of you...

• Thanks 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Stick that quote on my headstone!! Really never thought I’d find one. 

I have a feeling a normal headstone is unlikely to be large enough, you’ll need a mausoleum.

• Thanks 1

Margate Exotics.