free hit
counters
Approximate Price Of A Radiator Re-core? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Approximate Price Of A Radiator Re-core?

Hi guys...

I'm just trying to get a ballpark figure of the sort of (UK) money one would be looking at to recore a Charge Cooler Rad? (or anyone who has had an ordinary one done - I just need an idea!)

I don't know how many they should have or how many you can realistically cram into one for extra performance? etc etc

All imparted knowledge gratefully received :thumbup:

Thanks ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys...

I'm just trying to get a ballpark figure of the sort of (UK) money one would be looking at to recore a Charge Cooler Rad? (or anyone who has had an ordinary one done - I just need an idea!)

I don't know how many they should have or how many you can realistically cram into one for extra performance? etc etc

All imparted knowledge gratefully received :thumbup:

Thanks ;)

You can't recore a chargecooler Radiator they are not made the same way as normal radiators. (there are no end tanks)

I had an SE rad recored with a tripple core for

Edited by AJay
You can't recore a chargecooler Radiator they are not made the same way as normal radiators. (there are no end tanks)

Thanks for that Info Andy. I've just bought a brand new CC/AC rad from lotus for

Great stuff - thanks guys :thumbup:

Ok So the sane and sensible thing is to get a CC Rad from Lotus at the remarkable sale price of

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif