free hit
counters
LOT SPA Sunday 18th March 2018 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mcx

LOT SPA Sunday 18th March 2018

Thanks to @550superfast  for pointing out the LOT Spa day.. have booked. Will we see any new 430 Evoras or 430 exiges out to play? @Trevsked @The Pits @Mark Allin 

https://www.lotus-on-track.com/book/product/spa-francorchamps-sunday-18-march-2018?v=f2e6e3b9bff5

I may take my snowboard in case it's snowed off..  :) 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Unfortunately I cant do the march one but i will be doing the July date if anyone fancies doing that was too.

I’m there in April, a day  after a track day at Nurburgring .  I see there is a 107dB static limit.  Anyone passed with a 380 or  Evora 400 in the past ?

I have never seen anybody there having an issue with a 400 or a 380 ... dont worry ...

• Thanks 1

@DJWlast time I was at Spa, there was a 400 which had no problems what so ever.  Me and @Gashead1105 are now booked too and I'll be in my 400. 

Are people staying over Saturday night?  Anywhere that people would recommend?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What Greg means is "anywhere cheap that people would recommend"! 

• Haha 1

Radison Blue. Right in town, thermal spa if you feel like it and secure underground parking.

Gary - not sure this meets Will's definition of "cheap".  After all, he has seen the light and is saving for a 400!

I’m there on the 18th March, 25th April and 30th June. Probably in the Elise on the 2 LoT Days, Caterham on the Goldtrack day as I am back to backing with the Circuit Days Ring Track day. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gm77 said:

Gary - not sure this meets Will's definition of "cheap".  After all, he has seen the light and is saving for a 400!

Cheap(er) hotel here, out of town, have to make your own fun at the bar - cars are safe as in the middle of nowhere. Not far from track either.

http://www.hotelbeausite.be/fr/hotel

Thanks Gary, will take a look

Greg

You must be joking

The LaSource is not the cheapest but pretty good and always has plenty of nice cars in the parking garage ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Order placed for the rocket tent! BOSH!

• Haha 1

I’m in La Source, not the greatest experience but you know there’s not going to be a challenge with the trailer even if you have to drive to the circuit via Germany to the Blanchamont entrance. 

On 09/01/2018 at 08:27, LF1 said:

I’m in La Source, not the greatest experience but you know there’s not going to be a challenge with the trailer even if you have to drive to the circuit via Germany to the Blanchamont entrance. 

Have booked La Source too.. 

What are everyone's crossing plans? I've just booked the tunnel out at 11:50 on Saturday morning and return 13:50 on Monday afternoon. 

Greg and I are on the tunnel around 1.30 Saturday, coming back on the Sunday evening. 

I am seriously considering just driving the Elise rather than trailering and joining a convey.If it breaks/I break it can someone give me a lift back to the U.K. please?

• Like 1

No worries Tom.  I'll have the 400 so relative luxury compared to some others.  You are more than welcome.

Greg

I'll put a tow hitch on the 430. Sorted! :D

• Like 1