free hit
counters
Exige V6 S – one off Sprint colour scheme - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Exige V6 S – one off Sprint colour scheme

One off Exige V6 S in blue/white sprint colour scheme, with complementary gold wheels, spoiler struts and fuel filler ring.

Race Pack

Premium sport pack

Leather seats with one off blue stiching

Airconditioning

Cruise Control

Convenience pack (inc cup holder!)

Motorsport Tow Eye

I’m not entirely certain I actually want to sell my Exige, which I bought new from Silverstone Lotus in April 2015. However it’s going to be off the road for the next few months and I’m contemplating changing for an Evora 400 – so if I’m ever going to have the heart to sell it, now is the time! It’s only listed here, I would hope that if it does go it is to a club member and that the person purchasing will give me a right of first refusal if they were to ever move it on – note that I’m not interested in haggling on the price. I know there are cheaper cars out there but they don’t look like my one! Lotus warranty until 2018 and one service left on the “333” package that the car came with. Running in service at 1,000 miles done by Silverstone, first 2 annual services done by Hangar 111 in April 2016 and April 2017.

It’s on a private plate at the moment, I’ll take that off if there is any serious interest prior to selling.

The post Exige V6 S – one off Sprint colour scheme appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.