free hit
counters
Merry Christmas - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Merry Christmas

esp88

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Merry Christmas everyone4. I am outside on our barbie watching over a beef and a pork on the spit.

Have fun everyone!  :santa: :animier: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Merry Christmas you crazy kids :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lovely looking car (apart from the lozenge!).  Would be very interested in comparing an SA to an SE.

My favourite wheels on an Excel - why oh why did they have to put ones that go forwards on one side, backwards on the other on the later SE's

4 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Lovely looking car (apart from the lozenge!).  Would be very interested in comparing an SA to an SE.

My favourite wheels on an Excel - why oh why did they have to put ones that go forwards on one side, backwards on the other on the later SE's

Thanks Chris,I must say that I was surprised how well it goes with the auto box,got a slipper in the back which helps,once she is up in the revs she kicks ass.P.s. What's the lozenge? 

Hertfordshire. Eurotunnel is the closet I've been to Folkestone in the Excel.

You should come to the Brooklands meeting - usually in May. I'll be in my Esprit in 2018 though.