free hit
counters
TLF Series/Boxset Topic - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Kimbers

TLF Series/Boxset Topic

Babylon Berlin on HBO. Impressed by the scenery. Well made, both crime series as well as a portrait of the Weimar era between 1st and 2nd WW. Eagerly awaiting a third season now.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Holy Fuck! Binged watch all 8 episodes in 2 nights. Now desperate for series 2!! 

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Enjoyed that too but took me 3 nights. I'm not hard core like you @Kimbers

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

I had a lot of Alcohol to dispose of before stopping drinking for January

• Haha 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

1 minute ago, Kimbers said:

I had a lot of Alcohol to dispose of before stopping drinking for January

Like last year, I've stopped drinking alcohol for January too.

Like last year, I have made it to the first Friday night of the new year without a drop of alcohol.

Like last year, I will likely be pissed on the first Friday night of the new year as I'm off for dinner with my game keeper mate and at this time of the year all of his French millionaire clients have left him with a glut of wonderful, expensive, french wine that he cannot drink on his own!

Flooking tough life but hell, you only get to live it once which is my new attitude for 2020 so watch this space for a new car too this year! Might even px the wife in...... :popo:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Just watched 'Unbelievable' on Netflix, was a good series :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

29 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Just watched 'Unbelievable' on Netflix, was a good series :thumbup:

Preposterous!

• Haha 1

I did it. Bought Disney + and tonight I shall be feasting on Mandelorian! Can't wait.

So, about 7 years ago, before Netflix etc really got going I used to buy "box sets" from Google play. Basically they stay linked to your google account for ever.  One I watched back then was Person of Interest.  I've just logged on to my Google Play account at the weekend and saw it was still there. It had been a while (well, er, 7 years) so I have started to watch all 6 or 7 seasons again. No idea if it is on Sky, Netflix, Prime, HBO, Discovery whatever, but is you want to watch a well made, thriller type of series (think a toned down Jason Bourne meets superhero does good modern A Team thingy) then I really can recommend it. Typical US show - find a format and cycle through but actually the series gets darker, twists and turns and really does get better and better to a climax that is actually, bloody good!

Anyway enjoy your lockdown activities. I'm just back on S1 episode 9 and at the same time running an experiment to see if alternating between white and red wine (of course, a bottle at a time) in the same session gives a worse or not hangover than sticking to multiples of either red or white wine in one session...  Wish me luck.

If you got a hour and half spare, Netflix Apex: The Story of The Hypercar is worth a watch, I only got half way through and it does have Chris Harris in it which will put some off. I am so far really impressed with Christian Koenigsegg very clever self taught engineer.