free hit
counters
Geo s4 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I am struggling to find the geo settings for the S4 and mine is going in on Monday for set up. I'm sure I skim read a post some months ago where someone posted the best settings which may or may not have been factory spec. I ideally want to dial out some of the chronic oversteer I am currently suffering.

any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully received.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s in the members section - herwith below

As I found out..............

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Make sure the top arms on the front are actually fitted the right way round. Front and back ones are subtlety different 

Only here once

• 3 years later...
On 05/01/2018 at 06:34, Barrykearley said:

It’s in the members section - herwith below

921DC9B3-E591-44F7-B494-5C5F42EBBB2E.thumb.jpeg.8b40095afaa954eee3133eb70673bb39.jpeg

Gday from Oz Barry. Do you have the rest of the data available please. I saved this image but the must be much more to it, dealing with the front Toe and then the rear settings also.

I've just done my S4 with new bushes and a GAZ coilover kit so now needing an alignment down here in Melbourne, Australia.