free hit
counters
Pictures wanted - All V6 Exige Colours! - Page 4 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Pictures wanted - All V6 Exige Colours!

RoflOnMyWaffle

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

274AB784-B8C9-4D6F-BBBD-10B6633C3698.thumb.jpeg.1956287a16e6d702c3aaccec1702697f.jpeg

2014 Exige V6S in Motorsport Green B75 (repainted).

I’m always confused with all the different greens Lotus have used.  The newer cars seem to use Racing Green (B119/C191/C203), or at least that’s what the dealer calls it.  But I honestly can’t spot the difference.  Definitely need to place them side by side to find out.  🤔

• Love 2

Motorsport Green has a golden metallic in it, you'll notice it more in the sunshine :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, duncx said:

I've always liked your car  ^^^^^^^^^^^^ with its silver wheels and no black pack. Lovely 👍

Cheers duncx. That is exactly why I wanted it. I like silver wheels and the body coloured panels. I would like a 430 Cup but I love mine.

• 4 weeks later...