free hit
counters
Nmeg Early Morning Hoon, Who Wants To Play - UK - Midlands - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Nmeg Early Morning Hoon, Who Wants To Play

esprit350

Im taking my Esprit out early Sunday morning, if anyone wanst to join me I will be at the little chef , whitchurch at 7 am

let me know if you are coming will check thread until 6am Sunday

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to but unfortunately I'm missing reverse gear and working brake lights at present (not too difficult to sort but it's the parts I'm waiting for). Hope you have a brill time.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Suppose I could always jog behind and make Esprit sounds :)

Now,.........two weeks tomorrow................ :)

Who knows..........keep you posted guys.

Graham.

Edited by Backmarker

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

You're wise to get a hoon in this weekend Howard. I should have the car back next weekend (at last!), so it'll be snow, rain, hail, sleet, fog, anything but sun until Christmas.

Any other NMEGers, you've been warned. Join Howard for the last dry hoon of the year.

More speed, less haste

Sorry Howard, cannot do it either :(

really wish i could but i would have to do the same as Graham .... no car again

all the belts and the hose came today ( got to check it is the right one yet , as it's at my parents )

Troy is doing my cam-belt for me, so the car is off the road until he gets the free time ( as the hoses are off already, its pointless putting them on for a few weeks, oh! and i have given the engine a degrease - but did it inside the garage, so its got to have time to dry out :) )

hey Howard, are you the only one with a working car :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

looks like i am on my own then,,,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Sorry Howard,

I was on the two wheels this morning returning from my Parents. But also the esprit is off the road until the 2nd may when I get the leaking transmission seal fixed. Its become a regular drip leak now. Its a bummer because the weather is beautiful, but then I have the motorbike,. Oh is life hard.

Hope it was a good blast this AM.

cheers

Alex

Sorry just read this.

I was in the air on my way back from Amsterdam at that time - Got delayed by 10 minutes over Birmingham Airport due to fog :)

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Hi all, had a great run bout 80 mile in total,set off at 6.30 first hour was a bit slow, very foggy in patches, as the sun got up it was great not much traffic,

did A442 Hodnet to Shawbirch then down through Alscott ( as per xmas hoon) then Atcham to Shrewsbury then up A49 to Whitchurch then over to Ellesmere, parked by misty lake,found I had forgot camera, so tried pics on phone ( but cant download em yet) then over to Whittington for pic in front of castle , castle coverd in scaffolding so no pic, back to Ellsmere down A528 to Shrewsbury (this road was desigend by an Esprit owner,, had to be! so good! got to be done early though, not many overtaking spots) then back up A53 to Hodnet and home.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

H,

Well done. Glad you enjoyed it why we others had to sit it out!

Looks like Dodgy and Alex could be out of action for a couple more weeks too.

Trust everyone will be mobile for the Oxford run.

Phil, summer starts now and will not end until 27th November.

Global warming..........BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

H,

Well done. Glad you enjoyed it why we others had to sit it out!

Looks like Dodgy and Alex could be out of action for a couple more weeks too.

Trust everyone will be mobile for the Oxford run.

Global warming..........BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham.

Yep, should be running sweet by the 3rd may, so the oxford meet is on for me. :)

Well Guys ,the Squadron didnt look so Fomidable last weekend, should be back to strength for next one. Have all my parts now (big thanks to Pete at PNM,over the moon with the Hi Spec calipers) just a bit of preparation required then let the assembly begin. MOT and TAX due this month. Hope to be with you for Oxford, Trev.

post-2503-1176719620.jpg

logo_01-2.jpg

I'm glad I've got that in writing! :rant:

Now, if there's the meerest hint of rain when I'm off for a hoon, I'll just have to wave a printout at the heavens :geek:

More speed, less haste

some early morning pics by the Mere in Elesmere, North Shropshire

sorry about the quality I used my mobile telephone camera

april1507001.jpg

april1507004.jpg

april1507007.jpg

april1507006.jpg

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Howard,

Where do you store the detachable lamp standard when not in use and are they expensive to fit in the first place? Certainly makes your S4 stringingly different.

Oh, where were the ducks? You can't park by the Mere and not be surrounded by ducks.

Graham.

ha ha, said they were poor quality, could not see the screen on the phone due to glare so had to guess what I was shooting, as for the ducks it was early they probably were still in bed

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor