free hit
counters
LoT SPA Monday 30 July 2018 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
M4rk

LoT SPA Monday 30 July 2018

I've booked to go to Spa with Lotus on Track on 30 July 2018, which will be my first visit to Spa, I'm looking forward to it.

It would be good to see some fellow TLF members there too, always good to share some track tips.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Mark. I'm also booked for this. Have watched loads of televised races here over the years, but wife and I made our first visit to the circuit last year to watch David Pittard compete in the British GT. Awesome circuit, so really looking forward to getting out there. Accommodation can be a nightmare though as the trackday follows the four day "24 hrs of Spa" race meeting, the biggest GT3 event on the calendar.  

Im there too. Would be good if some of the other V6 gents joined us on this rare summer date at Spa @alias23 @NW76 @Arun_D  @GFWilliams @Trevsked @mcx @550superfast @Dunc1 @The Pits.

Be good to get comparisons between and passenger rides in cars in different states of tune and set up

Have it in my calendar ... if the weather is half way ok I am there ??

Unfortunately that's likely to be a very busy time of year with work for me.  If I think I can make it, I'll try and book last minute!

Thanks for the mention @Crouchy but right now ‘new’ family commitments suggest I’ll be passing on Spa this year and staying local

@Colin67 Thanks Colin, I have to say that I forgot it was the Spa 24 hours prior to this day.  However, fortunately I've managed to get booked near by so all good so far.

I can’t go to all of th Spa days unfortunately. Very tempted by March 18th. End of April date is fully booked already. I’m racing there end of June so would like to do a day around then. Would like to get one more in ideally but would suit me better to go later in the year.

This one's in my calendar as my potential return to Spa as I can't make the April day.

If I get to go it'll be a last minute decision if there's availability.

Trevor.