free hit
counters
SILENCER ADVICE - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Looking for advice from you regular trackway guys i have a 350 sport and looking at which silencer to go for I'm  already committed to a Komo tec 390 kit with the race cats and I'm undecided as to go with K tec or a 2bular silencer for use on regular trackdays ?? if anyone could help, 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I’m afraid neither the Komotec of the 2bilar will help you to get down to noise levels to reach most track day limits.

I can recommend @Hangar 111 new QT exhaust which has been tried and tested to meet near enough all UK track day noise limits and retain the performance of the KT power phases.

thanks Imran, i was kinda looking for summat a bit louder for the road cus i want be a hooligan and summat that will be ok on trackdays i see that 2ubular do a system that you fit silencers to will have to give Jim a call to check it out, are the standard silencers ok on track ??, cheers

30 minutes ago, Turbo911 said:

thanks Imran, i was kinda looking for summat a bit louder for the road cus i want be a hooligan and summat that will be ok on trackdays i see that 2ubular do a system that you fit silencers to will have to give Jim a call to check it out, are the standard silencers ok on track ??, cheers

The original system Jim had with the 'add on' silencers still had trouble at some circuits. However he may have a new solution on the cards...

Sorry to add to the request but anyone got any vids of the SSC exhaust? Or if they make a plack edition for the Exige?