free hit
counters
1999 Lotus Esprit GT3 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3 in metallic Lotus Racing Green
Originally supplied by Bell & Colville, this is one of the last 13 four cylinder cars ever sold as 1999 was the final year of GT3 production. It is has the updated V8 interior with Magnolia leather seats. The clutch pipe has been replaced with a stainless braided one and the car has a great gear change. Like all Esprit’s this car looks amazing, handles phenomenally and this model accelerates 0-60 in 5.1 seconds.

I have put a new MOT on the car but it does need a service and cambelt change.
The car has a number of points that need a little work; The car was vandalised and the drivers side paintwork was scratched and drivers seat slashed (I have touched up both but not repaired professionally), the electric windows are slow, the electric mirrors don’t work (I have a replacement switch), the heater isn’t particularly good, there is a split in the rear bumper from a previous repair (pictured), the fuel breather pipe needs replacing and it has an occasional earthing issue but with a little time and money this can be a first rate car

I haven’t priced the car yet as it’s currently on ebay, ending Sat 20 Jan and I’m not sure what its worth

Car is located in Norfolk and please let me know your offers and to view on 07768 193173 / [email protected]

The post 1999 Lotus Esprit GT3 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.