Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2018 diet..... - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2018 diet.....

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

It’s my form of R&R - I must be some sort of sadomasochistic clown.....

still there’s time for the expenses to get out of hand and further restrict money for food

Only here once

• Gold FFM

All I can say @Mark Blanchard is my iPhone has an eBay filter applied. She’s absolutely filthy - front all covered in black shitty dust - it’s photographed amazingly - you can’t see the dings either.

in my critical opinion - the picture is better than real life - and it’s important to remember the number plate is level

Only here once

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Oh yes @johnpwalsh - she lives alright.

it was nice to just drive it out and park it there for a couple of hours and clean up the garage a bit. Missus was impressed it’s now “working” - don’t think she thought I’d get it going much before the summer. She should know better by now really

Now just to keep all those miscellaneous electrical items invoices buried. Nice one.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

81.0kg at camp fatty this morning. 

9.1kg gone - 1.4 stone !!

My body aches all over from work - it’s utter punishment presently

@Bibs how’s yours going chap ??

Only here once

keep it up you guys.....youre doing really well.....

I need to crack on with one too.....

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hit 80.4kg earlier in the week - I have a massive steak out for tea last night - I ain’t going near them scales for a day or two 

Only here once

Yes, and it's important that it's a slow going one, so you get fairly much more juice out of anything you put into it. Been doing it for years. My wide and I don't havea superexpensive one,, but a fairly efficient Philips which is easy to clean and setup. Helps the Whole process ;)

The method from Gerson Senior and his daughter Charlotte, are essentially about getting rid of toxins deposited in the liver and when that's full, circulating in the blood, depositing elsewhere. Moreover, if caught in time, and that is essential, there are goos chances that the patient can be cured of even severe diseases. But it takes time, will and energy. If we from the start deduct all the mumbo jumbo in mainstream press etc, there is as you will know from Gerson et al, a real science in this field. And then we hear statements like "oh, but my husband did all they told him, in the clinique on mainstreet, and nothing good ever happened and now he passed away from cancer spreading in the body. The main reason that this happens is because this is a very slow method and mainly because some patients come in way too late to be cured. If one have been exposed to toxins for decades, like alcohol, smoking, diesel, asbestos, paint solvents, food Chemicals, extreme amounts of sugar etc. etc, there is not much to do. But there is after all always a chance. But people seems to be in complete denial of doing anything wrong to themselves, as long as they can stand up...

Anyway, get a slow juicer, don't do too many fruits, do vegetables instead. Fruits have a lot of sugar and are acid, and cancer thrives in an acidic environment, not in an alkalinic one. Cancer Sells growing faster than normal cells and not under control of the body as normal cells, are exhausting oxygen and change metabolism and live from sugar or rather because of the lack of enough oxygen, cancercells breaks Down incompletely to produce lactic acid by using anaerobic glycosis as their main pathway to engergy. The rapid dividig cells, not controlled by the body and dna, don't have enough vascularisation and therefore does not have enough blood supply and dissipation of heat, again leading to an acidic environment. These mechanisms were discovered and described already back in 1930  As one can understand, sugar and acid in abundance as in modern living, does not exactly help the body fight cancer. Nor does smoking or semi-blocked lungs from other assorted problems. That is partially why everyone can have cancer, but the chance of it becoming active, is really much much higher in people smoking, eating wrong, sleeping wrong, not excercising, being exposed to toxins of all sorts etc. Actually small cancercell amounts are normally being rid of by the body, but lack of oxygen supply make them grow faster in numbers than the body can kill and Waste, and actually the immune system acts to a sort of protecting those rapidly growing cells. This process happens when cells are denied around 60% of their oxygen need. Hence why I am mentioning all this: avoid an overly high level of acid and therefore juice the vegetables, not fruits. Hope it make sany sense ;) 

In there lies the secret. Plus combined with enough good sleep, good food and exercise, and avoiding the afore mentioned dangers. Have fun!

Kind regards,

Jacques

• Thanks 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

Anyway all this supliment and diet stuff does make you think.

i tore my rotary cuff muscle really badly a couple of years ago at centreparcs on the waterski cable ride. There was no way I was letting go - I had my three kids I had to beat. It was bloody awful for 18 months or more - some phsyio helped - but it was terrible. A mate of mine gave me some green lipped muscle and said try this for a few weeks. Well - just over two weeks in and pain gone - and I mean gone. That was 6 months ago.

theres something in some of this stuff there really is

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

79.9kg at camp fatty this morning.

thats 10.2kg gone - that’s a 1.6 stone loss. 

AD7F9A80-8C9B-4419-BDE2-0E961F98C6B0.thumb.jpeg.25735a067949a20e3b973bcbe586dfd7.jpeg

still a fat bastard if you ask the nhs

• Like 1

Only here once

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

77.7 kg this morning - it’s getting harder. I reckon I need a good week in Thailand 

Make sure you check down below for meat and two veg before you get too involved with anyone, eh?

• Thanks 1

Margate Exotics.