free hit
counters
Nitron 3 way shocks - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As per another post i have a set of Nitron 3 way shocks on there way can anyone show any pics of these installed i,m thinking of fitting myself and was looking for info on where the reservoirs get located with the run of the pipes,

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I an take some pictures tonight if I do net get home too late, rear is very accessible, the font is a bit trickier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2018 at 11:01, Turbo911 said:

As per another post i have a set of Nitron 3 way shocks on there way can anyone show any pics of these installed i,m thinking of fitting myself and was looking for info on where the reservoirs get located with the run of the pipes,

cheers

Rears onto the rear roll hoop back stays

Positioned correctly you can easily get to them from the engine bay.

Fronts under the access panel just below the windscreen.

On a non cup car the NSF canister is better mounted onto the wiper motor cover as the battery jump post gets in the way

Can't upload you a picture as I am above my limit apparently???????

Send me an email and I send you the piccies

Edited by Seriouslylotus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Seriouslylotus said:

Can't upload you a picture as I am above my limit apparently???????

You’ve only got a Basic Account. You’ll get a much greater upload allowance if you had a FFM (250MB). 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forum-supporter-benefits/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

You’ve only got a Basic Account. You’ll get a much greater upload allowance if you had a FFM (250MB). 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forum-supporter-benefits/

No shit Sherlock?

I'm not paying to add pictures to help people!

I paid a massive amount last year to advertise with little return......so did not renew this year, 

Nice to to my knowledge and picture library in not needed or wanted!!!!!

I can't even delete old pictures to replace with new.hay hoo

Your loss not mine

Edited by Seriouslylotus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep....

When you dont get any feedback as a serious customer its a bit pants I have to say...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you not fit the reservoirs in the boot for the rear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GFWilliams said:

Can you not fit the reservoirs in the boot for the rear?

On my cup, the rears are fitted just in front of the Battery on the passenger side, and same again on the drivers side, behind some carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will soon find out the best place i can mount the rears  the fronts are in piece of cake to fit along with the PFC pads ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×