free hit
counters
LSD Quaife for IPS cars ! - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
French Frie

LSD Quaife for IPS cars !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for sharing, i feel the need to try one.......

thanks @French Frie

I would be curious to check the difference on track. I will not modify my car now. Maybe next year on a new car. For the moment I hope that Lotus will release a new Exige with an automatic gearbox. If not, maybe I will try something else.

On 1/21/2018 at 21:49, geartox said:

thanks @French Frie

I would be curious to check the difference on track. I will not modify my car now. Maybe next year on a new car. For the moment I hope that Lotus will release a new Exige with an automatic gearbox. If not, maybe I will try something else.

The new exige is not coming before numerous years, so maybe you should check the difference now! 

"new" for me, it would be an update of the 430 :) with an automatic gearbox

Do you think that the IPS on the GT430 can be fitted on the Exige Cup 430 ?

I got the opportunity to go, as passenger, in an Evora 400 IPS on track (magny cours). The time between paddle action and shifting is better in the Evora comparing to the 350. Shame that we can't have this gearbox in the new Exige. Otherwise, the Evora is a very capable car on track. Of course comparing to the Exige, you feel the weight difference that's true, but you also feel that the Evora has more power. I am pretty sure that I can make better lap time in the Evora 400 than in my 350, at least on this track.