free hit
counters
New Exige 380 ordered - Page 6 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New Exige 380 ordered

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A couple more pics from today - really does change a lot in different light this colour.......loving all of those changes whether dark or light 😎 Great day - what a car!!👏👏

Some new pics with its older sibling👍  

Visited the Lotus factory at Hethel on Monday and experienced one of the best days I’ve ever had! Scott Walker (Head of UK Sales) was good enough to spend 3.5 hours taking me round everywhere there wa

Posted Images

Stunning! :wub:

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit duller today at Knockhill race circuit (not actually driven on track but parked up in at Tartan Tarmac breakfast meet) nice shot👍

92C5E14B-D18A-4314-AA68-0F07BF8D7B25.jpeg

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

A bit duller today at Knockhill race circuit (not actually driven on track but parked up in at Tartan Tarmac breakfast meet) nice shot👍

92C5E14B-D18A-4314-AA68-0F07BF8D7B25.jpeg

Looks good with the plate. What dimensions are you running and where did you buy? 

www.alias23.com

Stephen, who cut the front plate holder for you? Or did you do it yourself?

10 minutes ago, PaulLF1 said:

Stephen, who cut the front plate holder for you? Or did you do it yourself?

Got the supplying Lotus dealer to do it before I picked the car up - they did a perfect job👌

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks Alastair - very happy with it. Still deliberating on whether to add Matt decaling on the front intake area and between roof and rear panel......but ignite just leave as the balance feels good now. Carbon Side scoops to be fitted and we’re done😎