free hit
counters
Eclat/Elite S1 wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matnrach

Eclat/Elite S1 wanted

Hi,

New to the forum. I am looking for a good early Eclat/Elite. Dont mind a little work but not full resto job (plenty of other projects!)

Anybody have anything?

I did see this one that didn't sell at Charterhouse auction 

https://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/charterhouse-auctions/catalogue-id-cav10174/lot-b42e8667-42b4-4cec-b30d-a81200cc57c6

Anybody know about this one? Sold?

Many thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to the forums Stuart 

They are a little like buses, None for ages then lots seem to come on the market,  Best time of year to start looking as projects will be cheaper. 

Most cars on the market more recently are starting to be in far better shape then years ago as owners are finally putting some money and tlc into the four seaters probably due to folks starting to finally come round to how awesome this retro design is at long last. :)

As you say though, a full resto is still a money pit, and is still just for the enjoyment of restoration. 

Try giving John P Walsh on these forums a pm,  He runs Lotusrescue and would most likely be able to find one to suit your needs.

Also give Mike at Lotusbits  a call as he has plenty of cars all at different ranges of condtion.     www.lotusbits.com   ( easier to phone mike directly)

Good luck on your search and look forward hopefully to a new project blog on the forums  :thumbup:

Well thats the first time somebody has said 'unfortunately a series two'

The times they are a changing!

• Haha 2