free hit
counters
Calling all Exigers : Exige Trackday at Anglesey! - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Benja

Calling all Exigers : Exige Trackday at Anglesey!

Just to let you TLF lads and lasses know that the 2018 Exiges trackday will take place at Anglesey on Easter Monday.

Its a fantastic event for your Exige to do what it does best around the awesome Anglesey circuit.  This is the 15th year (I think) that the event has been run and it never disappoints. Its typically the friendliest and most well-mannered trackday of the year and the Anglesey circuit really suits all Exige variants.  Both Hofmanns Lotus and Oakmere will be in attendance too.

The event will be run by Bookatrack but it's not listed on their website.  If you'd like to attend, just post your BaT login-ID here and I'll add you to the list so you can see/book it.

If you don't fancy going on circuit, anyone is of course welcome to enjoy the drive through Snowdonia and see pretty much every variant of S1, S2 and S3 assembled.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It's a great event, as Benja says :)

Traditionally Exiges.com tries to book the day exclusively for all Exige variants, but some others always attend. So regardless of your Lotus........get it booked B-)

Would be nice to see some 2-Elevens join in.

:-) 

Wrong side of the country for me I'm afraid 

2 hours ago, Gashead1105 said:

Wrong side of the country for me I'm afraid 

Many of us from down South make the 600mile round trip.  Its worth it for the circuit/company and the drive out through Snowdonia is part of the experience.  There's rendezvous points on the M40 (Warwick Service) or M56 (Telford Services) if you fancy traveling with some other Loti.  Loads of us will stay Sunday and/or Monday night at the Prem Inn in Bangor.

It’s a superb event - one of the highlights of the motoring year without a doubt. 

Get it booked guys ?

As C1RVY says, it is a great event. The Exiges.com crowd are somewhat like the good folks here so you would fit right in :)

So, a great trip though Wales, nice options for the overnight stay ( the northern boys go to The Bull in Llangefni), a great circuit, and exemplary driving standards.

:driving:

Anglesey is on the list for this year, so this represented the perfect opportunity, alas I am flying back from Germany that day. Please come back here to give us the headsup in 2019!

To those that are going...enjoy!

Maybe Benja is too modest to say, but he has managed to secure Pistonheads attendance with the factory Exige 430 no less. this is in addition to two dealers confirmed to attend.

So come one folks, get it booked  :driving:

On 25/01/2018 at 11:54, Benja said:

Many of us from down South make the 600mile round trip.  Its worth it for the circuit/company and the drive out through Snowdonia is part of the experience.  There's rendezvous points on the M40 (Warwick Service) or M56 (Telford Services) if you fancy traveling with some other Loti.  Loads of us will stay Sunday and/or Monday night at the Prem Inn in Bangor.

Sounds like a plan.  Reckon I’ll be up for this and join the convoy for those coming across country from Warwick Services .  Busy month for track days with this, followed by Rockingham and then Nurburgring and Spa end of April :thumbsup:

Assume there is a reasonable noise limit if the 430 is going 

BaT ID is DJWuk if @Benja can book me up please 

I'm looking forward to it. Despite tracking all the exiges I've had over the years I'm embarrassed to say non of my evoras have been near a track! Can't wait! 

• Like 1

Thanks Tim.  Yup PH are going to be there with Hethel's latest and greatest!  I can't wait to see that 430 howling up the hill towards Rocket.  

It really is going to be a festival of Exiges, so like Tim says get it booked.  

Also as I said at the top of the thread, if you don't fancy going on circuit then feel free to just pitch up and enjoy the sights and sounds.

@DJW you're sorted bud, I've added you to the list so you should be able to see the event when you login to Bookatrack.com.  Look forward to seeing you on the day.

@Benja sent you a PM espressing interest in this, thank you!

Edited by vd9

Bugger would love to do this, but am support crew for my daughter who is doing the Devizes to Westminster canoe race.

On 1/31/2018 at 20:54, WillyT said:

I'm in, all booked :thumbup:

Good news Willy B-)

Still a handful of places left on what is all set to be an awesome day on circuit.  Can't think of a better way to spend Easter Monday...

All booked as well, look forward to it! And also to the drive up through Wales. :)

Would love to do this but sadly am away. Must pencil in for 2019.. :(

On 2/3/2018 at 10:07, vd9 said:

All booked as well, look forward to it! And also to the drive up through Wales. :)

Nice one Victor,  you won't regret it.

Still a few places remaining...

Not able to make this gathering unfortunately, but did North Wales roads and Anglesey track day back in 2016 - fantastic and not to be missed!

On 28/01/2018 at 18:36, Benja said:

Thanks Tim.  Yup PH are going to be there with Hethel's latest and greatest!  I can't wait to see that 430 howling up the hill towards Rocket.  

It really is going to be a festival of Exiges, so like Tim says get it booked.  

Also as I said at the top of the thread, if you don't fancy going on circuit then feel free to just pitch up and enjoy the sights and sounds.

@DJW you're sorted bud, I've added you to the list so you should be able to see the event when you login to Bookatrack.com.  Look forward to seeing you on the day.

Thanks Benja, all booked f

looking to join any convoy from m40 direction on the Sunday, as based 20 miles south on a46 of Warwick.  

Need to book somewhere the Sunday night, so where’s everyone staying ?

Dave 

2 hours ago, DJW said:

Thanks Benja, all booked f

looking to join any convoy from m40 direction on the Sunday, as based 20 miles south on a46 of Warwick.  

Need to book somewhere the Sunday night, so where’s everyone staying ?

Dave 

Perfect!

The largest group will be at the Premier Inn in Bangor, its the one at Parc Menai.  There's a big carpark and a pub/restaurant attached.

I fancy this one ,  Be first time at Anglesey  for me how do I book it. :)