free hit
counters
2 part discs front - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
race

2 part discs front

who know the specification or the right reference to order only the discs ap racing

332

‘B’ Thickness - mm                                32
‘M’ P.C.D. Diameter - mm  
Mounting Hole Number 12
Mounting Fixing Type "Floating"
Mounting Bobbin Part Number  
‘C’ Eye Diameter - mm  
‘D’ Inside Flange Diameter - mm  
‘H’ Flange Thickness - mm  
Max Pad Depth  
Number of Vanes  
Air Gap - mm  
Weight - Kg  

Face Types Available

regards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I would recommend getting in touch with Dave @Seriouslylotus as he can supply the correct replacement rotors to suit the standard Lotus bells.

You can't buy the AP discs seperately, theyre lotus specific sizes direct from AP to lotus. AP won't sell them to you, you have to buy a complete new bell and disc from lotus which comes already assembled (and cost a fortune).

As said above, Dave at Seriously Lotus is the man to speak to for V6 brakes. He's had his own Alcon 2 peice discs and bells made to the correct sizes for V6 and sells them separately or as a kit (his alcon discs can be used with the Lotus  bells).

4 minutes ago, TheKevlarKid said:

You can't buy the AP discs seperately, theyre lotus specific sizes direct from AP to lotus. AP won't sell them to you direct.

If I knew the sizes/bolt pattern etc I could probably source them. I have worked in the past with the company that supply AP. 

@BibsI very much doubt it Bibs, it was the same for the 308mm AP discs for the BBK on the S2 elise/exige/2-11. They were Lotus own design/sizes and impossible to source from AP direct.

Even if you could 'find them', Daves will probably come in cheaper and he has them on the shelf ready to go.

I sourced the Esprit Sport350 rotors for around £500 a pair rather than £1800 from Lotus, even came in AP boxes but if Dave has it sorted then fair enough :)

info is just to buy the dics without bells

332x32

12 holes 

PCD ????

nobody Know the PCD( entraxe )beetwen 2 holes opposit ???