free hit
counters
Silverstone GP - Sunday 18th March - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Arun_D

Silverstone GP - Sunday 18th March

I'm all booked up on the next Silverstone GP day with OpenTrack on Sunday 18th March, if anyone is interested. 

I know a few are booked onto the GP event with Circuit Days in Feb but I can't make that one. I have it on good authority that the track will not be as crowded as the November day a few of us attended.

It would be good to have some more Lotus friends there.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Im hoping and praying I can get on this one buddy. It was awesome to meet so many of the V6 team last November. I have also been promised major steps have been taken to tackle the issues we all experienced last time!

• Like 1

I will wait till after my day at silverstone on the 11th feb - but if all goes well then i would love to join you gents on the GP circuit. 

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:58, alias23 said:

Im hoping and praying I can get on this one buddy. It was awesome to meet so many of the V6 team last November. I have also been promised major steps have been taken to tackle the issues we all experienced last time!

Shame we couldn't get any track space together.. I've never seen a busier day....

I’ll have a look at this as would suit me date wise.

Trevor.

Very keen to return to Silverstone this year having only driven it with temps barely above freezing so far this year. However I will be trying my luck with the weather in Spa that day with a few others from here.

• Like 1

Any more takers?

It’s sold out isn’t it?

On 12/03/2018 at 18:34, alias23 said:

It’s sold out isn’t it?

Certainly Cold out...

• Haha 1