free hit
counters
Player Unknown Battlegrounds - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Player Unknown Battlegrounds

Bibs

Anyone playing it? It's quite possibly the hardest game in the world! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 months later...

Bibs I am resurrecting an old thread just to say this is my favourite game of the moment.

I bought an Xbox One X last December specifically to play PUBG and I'm ashamed to say I've never won a match on Xbox, had some 2nds and 3rds but never the top one. 

Since the mobile version came out it's all I play and I haven't really touched the Xbox. 

Even my wife, who has never played games, is into it. Her, our daughter and I are now regulars and have got a lot of wins behind us. I just find the aiming easier on the mobile. 

For anyone reading who had previously turned their noses up at mobile phone gaming (like me), you should definitely give this a go it is incredible. The graphics, controls, progression system, matchmaking, everything about it amazes me for a mobile platform.

• Like 1

You just inspired me to have a quick game :D

My first chicken dinner 😃

Screenshot_20180613-160905.png

Evora NA

Two in a row! 

Screenshot_20180613-172213.png

Evora NA

Lol. It's very addictive guys you should give it a go. 

Well done Bibs. If those are your first games on mobile note that there are bots on mobile that aren't in the console/PC version. The number of them decrease as you level up, so for the first few games it's likely only the final 10-15 are real people. The bot numbers drop off quickly, I think it is to help new players bed in. You can tell the boys as they are daft, can't go in buildings and can't drive cars. 

I should add two in a row is impressive if it isn't your first too as well!

I'm level 21, I've played a few games. Got it on mobile (phone and tablet), PC and XBox.

14 kills in one game was pretty epic though, I'm taking that :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Evora NA