free hit
counters
Large titanium washers – All Esprits ’88 onwards - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Large titanium washers – All Esprits ’88 onwards

I’ve had a load of titanium washers made up by water jet cutting some Titanium sheet.

The first ones are the gearbox mounting washers which are also used on the radius arms. Part number of the original item is A075W4006Z. There are 6 per car. They are 2″ diameter and 1/8″ thick, so in titanium there is quite a saving.

The others I’ve had done are the suspension link washers. These are 1-3/4″ by 1/8″ and there are 12 per car. Part number for the original is A079W4083F

I’m asking £4 each for the large washers and £3.50 each for the smaller washers. You can have as few or as many as you like, although I’ve only got about 4 full sets left.

I could get more made if there is demand though.

Original parts listing and weight saving photos below.

These fit all Esprits ’88 onwards. They may fit earlier Esprits, but I’m not sure as I don’t have the parts manual for them.

They’re almost half the weight of the original steel ones, stronger, and of course will never corrode!

Postage will be calculated depending on location and quantity required. Thanks.

The post Large titanium washers – All Esprits ’88 onwards appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.