free hit
counters
New elise plastic surgery... - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
IcemanTM

New elise plastic surgery...

In order to buy a brand new cup250 but i totally dislike the new back with the evora style.

I see that the trensom is attacched over the clam and it's only a part where to fix the lights. So i'm thinking to but the old trensom and two rounded big rear inner lights to get the old style.

But i need to know if the clam of the new style cars is the same or lotus did a brand new clam.

Can any of new owners of erora style rear lights get pictures of inside the rear clam in the lights zone without the cover please?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ciao Mirko,

I pezzi 19 e 19a sono interscambiabili, ma temo sia necessario far arrivare i cablaggi per i due stop aggiuntivi.

EN: The two parts should be interchangeable, but you might need to get the wiring for the two inner stoplights.

Edited by GMdV

Ciao Giacomo;

are you sure? never removed the transom?

in the old every light did retro and antifog, now seems like evora, one is for retro the other for antifog, i think cabling is the minimum problem.

If it's possible i'll do it like this (transforged afterburner):

27067869_577578885925344_625572155989695

Instead of this

Schermata 2018-02-01 alle 16.25.04.png

Edited by IcemanTM

Never mind. I thought that in the old model both the outer and inner rear lights operated as braking lights, but that is not the case.

Braking only the outer in the new and also in the old.

Edited by IcemanTM

I much prefer the new. It somehow 'lightens' the rear. 

You will have to buy new inner lights obviously so then you can make them work as brake lights.