free hit
counters
Log 27 (lotus Owners Gathering) Hotel - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Log 27 (lotus Owners Gathering) Hotel

Hi All:

I just got off the phone reserving a hotel room at the Silvertree Hotel (LOG 27 headquarters) for LOG 27. I'd suggest you contact them soon as rooms are filling fast. You can find the contact info at www.LOG27.com or call (800) 837-4255.

LOG 27 in Snowmass (Aspen, Colorado) should be nothing short of stunning. I hope to see you all there.

Feff

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All:

I just got off the phone reserving a hotel room at the Silvertree Hotel (LOG 27 headquarters) for LOG 27. I'd suggest you contact them soon as rooms are filling fast. You can find the contact info at www.LOG27.com or call (800) 837-4255.

LOG 27 in Snowmass (Aspen, Colorado) should be nothing short of stunning. I hope to see you all there.

Feff

Come now Grasshopper... such quandaries have been taken care of!! The real question is will you be having the "cojones" to drive your Esprit up this year!! :geek::rant:

Come now Grasshopper... such quandaries have been taken care of!! The real question is will you be having the "cojones" to drive your Esprit up this year!! :geek::rant:

Willy:

Truth be told, I'm flying to Denver because of a tight work schedule on Friday and hopefully ferrying a friends #2 Lotus from Denver to LOG 27 for him.

Feff