free hit
counters
easy to forget the evora goodness - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
andyj007

easy to forget the evora goodness

My S1 has been parked in the garage for two months, decided to give my self a birthday treat a take it for a nice drive..

its only been 8 weeks, but its easy to forget just how damn good these evoras are,, after a summer of continuous weekend driving,  whilst   its impossible to get bored of an evora  as with all things you do become accustomed or take for granted  the speed, noise, sublime ride and handling the the evoras give...

currently ive been driving our new toyota rav 4 hybrid for the last 8 weeks, (its bloody brilliant BTW)   with its smooth CVT gearbox 2.5l synergy drive  with driving like a saint  trying to maximise MpG for fun, has ment that when the evora came out to play today, all my sensors were on overload..

god damn these cars are fun...  big grins a plenty..

it reminds me when i used to drive 7 tonne tipper lorry  for work, my daily drive was a fiat x19 :) . jumping into that after a day in that lorry was bonkers fun....

Edited by andyj007
  • Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

i liked the evora facts bits...  learn something new everyday :) 

nice article...

14 weeks tomorrow since mine went into hibernation.

The withdrawal symptoms are becoming almost unbearable, :cry: .

Took our resident Swede to an owners' club tech meet today and came home with it remapped to 250bhp so that's taken the edge off things ever so slightly.

• Like 1

I drive mine all year but not in all weathers.  Still, I'll drive it on any given day if it's not raining.  It's just brilliant, so much fun and so comfortable where it matters.  But If I had to pick one thing I love the most about the Evora it's the steering.  I know there are even better racks to be had in the line, but this one's mine.  A break of three or four days has me longing to be back driving it and enjoying the view and the aroma of leather.  It doesn't get much ink, but the aroma of a new Evora is intoxicating.  

• Like 1