free hit
counters
yellow turbo for sale - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
pete

yellow turbo for sale

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

yes  looks good .As does the black s3 at stocks coach works .Mike

Beware of car photos taken at night, or in the rain.

• Like 1

Or In my garage 

• Haha 2

Show off Barry .......Mike

Personally not sure about the black bumpers on a 1986 car. If you're going for the early Turbo look why not do the wing mirrors black?

The yellow/red could be a great and rare colour combination though

I actually thought there was only one made in this colour and that was the Elf Oil promotion car......maybe someone spotted that in ‘87 and had to have the same. Agree with Barry though my eyes can’t  see anything other than coloured bumpers when I see a C or D on the number plate :lol:

I saw the Elf Turbo and it was a very particular shade in real life, almost lemon-y which is possibly what the "one and only" quote was all about, probably from advertising blurb. Pretty sure there have been a few lotus Yellow Turbos, still not common though.

• Like 1

I like a yellow turbo esprit , but I would never combine that with a red interior. Just to much in my opinion.

Nothing pops out, everything screams. With the black bumpers and tires, you have a belgian flag.....

Now a black or dark blue car with a red interior = OK , Or a yellow car with a black interior.

But I guess it is all personal ( says the guy with the white leather interior :P)

The interior is seriously worn for a car with 57000miles????

Edited by gvy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, gvy said:

I like a yellow turbo esprit , but I would never combine that with a red interior. Just to much in my opinion.

Nothing pops out, everything screams. With the black bumpers and tires, you have a belgian flag.....

Now a black or dark blue car with a red interior = OK , Or a yellow car with a black interior.

But I guess it is all personal ( says the guy with the white leather interior :P)

The interior is seriously worn for a car with 57000miles????

Perhaps the interior is from a higher mileage car, because the owner wanted that strange colour scheme?

The interior is that bad because it stood outside on a driveway for many years near where I work. I enquired about buying it about 2 1/2 years ago but the owner didn't commit either way and I bought my white one about 9 months later. He did call me and said he had decided to sell but I would need to be to him with the money within 24 hours as he had three other people interested, which grated after waiting for a year. I declined especially having already bought mine. The interior was covered in mold and green algae on the outside. Someone bought and flipped it straight away to I presume the current owner. I believe the mileage would be correct and low owners as the chap I spoke to owned it for 20 odd years IIRC. It's a nice car but the purchaser should be prepared for more work even after what's already been done. 

On 2018/2/4 at 22:00, stephenwhyte said:

I actually thought there was only one made in this colour and that was the Elf Oil promotion car......maybe someone spotted that in ‘87 and had to have the same. Agree with Barry though my eyes can’t  see anything other than coloured bumpers when I see a C or D on the number plate :lol:

I remember another yellow turbo stateside,  the member is on these forums, he was planning on fitting larger  wheels,  :)

007.jpg.05f1c540cc446ffe2476031d3713221d.jpg

• Love 1

Theres also a dry sump yellow turbo with compomotives here in Ireland 

• Like 1

Was that the car on the A217. 

Yes it was. I work in Lower Kingswood.