free hit
counters
Forged Alloys looking for a home - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kalli

Forged Alloys looking for a home

Hey all,

So i'm still trying to flog my Evora NA Forged Alloys - I sold the car over two and a half years ago, so would really love to see them with a new owner!

Theyre up in the classifieds, but thought i'd just shine a little light on them in here. Just dropped the price to 900.

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/evora-na-anthracite-forged-alloys-18x19/

Tom

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Photos in the advert would certainly help so people can see what you are selling as not everyone will know what they look like.

@Kalli I ended up selling mine of eBay, got several reply’s on the classifieds but all interest was outside the U.K. and wanted a deal or was concerned about the import tax. I shipped the wheels to Germany via parcels2go, Bibs mentioned them to me, for less and than it cost in the U.K.! Was around £40 plus insurance( which the buyer wanted but typical insurance covered very little!). Got to pack them welll and as small as possible and send them in 2 parcels as it was 10x more to send them as one parcel! 

Good luck!

@Kalli A bird in the hand and all that  :harhar: Can't believe you've still got 'em 

am potentially interested.. tried to PM you on Fb (you also advertised there..) but no reply as yet.