free hit
counters
Best place to buy harness bar and harness ? - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Best place to buy harness bar and harness ?

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

To expand, the yellow tab should be on the inside. This is the weaker strap which can, in the event of a serious front impact, tear. When both harnesses are fitted correct, this means that the driver and passenger swing outwards away from each other. With this installation, they would swing towards one another which is extremely dangerous. 

The image above shows a LH side belt fitted in the RH side, which is incorrect for the reason you give.

The shoulder straps are correctly fitted into the buckle.  Swapping the shoulder straps over would also be incorrect.  The belts are handed.

Dave

• Thanks 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only few days ago after some deliberations I've paid for the harness bar and harness fitment bolts to @Seriouslylotus and 4-point Schroth harnesses to sportseats4u.co.uk. Also decided ti get the

I got Hoffman’s to do my install, schroth 4 points didn’t arrive after 4 weeks so they put trs 4 points in as the they had those in stock. They were great for my track day and half the price. My harne

Give @Seriouslylotus a call for the v-bar and schroth harnesses. 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Revlover said:

Hi can you tell me if the harnesses fit through the carbon seats ok? I’ve been told the seriously lotus bar does not fit with the new carbon seats as the harness holes have a different location to the older seats causing the harnesses not to lie flat and have a slight kink. 

yup no issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...