free hit
counters
Bedford - March 10th Feb - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Kosmo

Bedford - March 10th Feb

To kick off the track day season a few of us MLOC folk are doing Bedford GT on Sat 10th March, It would be good to get a few more Lotus on the day as a mini gathering :thumbup:

Its an MSV run event so should be policed well and its a great track for any 1st timers.

Andy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 hours ago, Kosmo said:

To kick off the track day season a few of us MLOC folk are doing Bedford GT on Sat 10th March, It would be good to get a few more Lotus on the day as a mini gathering :thumbup:

Its an MSV run event so should be policed well and its a great track for any 1st timers.

Andy

Just to confirm, this is Sat March 10th...... Not sure why I put Maarch & Feb in title :wallbash:

I’m booked, not a good weather forecast though!  I will need to get there early and try and get into a garage with an open top 211

Hadrian

Nice, Look forward to seeing your 2-11..... If one of our group manages to get a garage your more than welcome to use it as we only need it to keep our tools dry etc.

• Like 2

What a shame, Was looking forward to seeing it..... Hope nothing serious.

13 hours ago, Kosmo said:

What a shame, Was looking forward to seeing it..... Hope nothing serious.

Just had a charge cooler fitted, it's sprung a leak from a radiator hose so it's a bodywork off job.  Nothing serious but time consuming.

10 hours ago, Hadrian said:

Just had a charge cooler fitted, it's sprung a leak from a radiator hose so it's a bodywork off job.  Nothing serious but time consuming.

Arghhhh, that's a bugger