free hit
counters
Music for my Summer Alps trip .... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Music for my Summer Alps trip ....

And on a lighter note, off to the Alps August/September, so going to make the obligatory off the cuff video (Go Pro, Dash Cam etc). So thought I would add some music. After a quick think I tried  come up with some and a few of them relate to where I'm going (any guesses?). Any other suggestions most welcome...

England (Naturally)        Gotta Get out of this Place            The Animals
England                            Vindaloo                                            Fat Les
France                              Non,je ne regrette rien                     Edith Piaf
France                              She                                                     Charles Aznavour
Italy                                   On Days Like These                        Matt Munroe
Switzerland                      Gold Finger                                      Shirley Bassey
Switzerland                      Willian Tell Overture                       David Whitfield
Italy                                   Walls Cornetto                                 TV Advert
Italy                                   Mamma Mia                                     Abba
Austria                              Sound Of Music                              Julie Andrews
Lichtenstein                     Money Money Money                    Abba
Germany                           Autobahn                                         Kraftwerk
Germany                          99 Red Balloons                              Nina
Holland                             Windmill in Old Amsterdam (I saw a mouse)    Ronnie Hilton
Holland                             Hocus Pocus                Focus

cheers

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Switzerland         The Race           Yello

Holland                 Radar Love.      Golden Earring 

Lack of formatting is solely the responsibility of iOS. 

Switzerland              Avalanche album                   Mountain

Italy                           On Days Like These                 Matt Monro

Italy                          Shut Up Ya Face                      Joe Dolce

France                      Ca Plane Pour Moi                   Plastic Bertrand

Germany                  Germany Rocks                         Sinner

Germany                  Theme from Dad's Army           Bud Flanagan

Margate Exotics.

On our tour of Europe two years ago I had The Dambusters March played in the Exige with the roof off as I drove through the village at the bottom of the Mohne dam. Also had Dad's Army theme tune as a ring tone for my Dad who phoned when I was visiting the Reichstag.

Andrew 

5 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Switzerland              Avalanche album                   Mountain

Italy                           On Days Like These                 Matt Monro

Italy                          Shut Up Ya Face                      Joe Dolce

France                      Ca Plane Pour Moi                   Plastic Bertrand

Germany                  Germany Rocks                         Sinner

Germany                  Theme from Dad's Army           Bud Flanagan

Sorry Ian, Plastic Bertrand is Belgium, but true from the french speaking part...

England - Immigrant Song - Zeppelin 

England - 25 Miles - Edwin Starr [for when you break down:P]

France - Sexy Boy - Air 

France - La Mer - Charles Trenet 

Italy - Just a Gigolo/I ain't got nobody - Louis Prima 

Italy - Il Cuore e uno Zingaro - Nicola Di Bari [has that Matt Monroe vibe]

Italy - Old Devil Moon - Don Francks & Petula Clarke, Finian's Rainbow Soundtrack [has that Matt Monroe vibe]

Switzerland - Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Soundtrack

Switzerland - Good Times Bad Times - Zeppelin

Holland - No Limits - 2 Unlimited 

Holland - Hot For Teacher - Van Halen 

Germany - When The Levee Breaks - Zeppelin

Germany - The Power - SNAP!

Germany - Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin

Liechtenstein - Puttin' on the Ritz - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Soundtrack

Liechtenstein - I want to break free - Queen

Austria - I'll Be Back - The Beatles 

Austria - Vienna - Ultravox

Oh yeah nice Ian! I was just going for any excuse to play some Zepp. Ditch 2 Unlimited, throw When the Levee Breaks [or a n other LZ number] in it's place and put Take My Breath Away by Berlin on the German leg instead... for that aviator wearing Top Gun moment :ninja:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GTK said:

Ditch 2 Unlimited, throw When the Levee Breaks [or a n other LZ number] in it's place and put Take My Breath Away by Berlin on the German leg instead... for that aviator wearing Top Gun moment :ninja:

hahaha... 

looks like 3 tracks per country, was going to be one in, one out, but now a bit in the middle too :)

cheers

13 hours ago, GTK said:

Oh yeah nice Ian! I was just going for any excuse to play some Zepp. Ditch 2 Unlimited, throw When the Levee Breaks [or a n other LZ number] in it's place and put Take My Breath Away by Berlin on the German leg instead... for that aviator wearing Top Gun moment :ninja:

Air - ah yes, I'd forgotten them, Moon Safari is a favourite of mine.

Margate Exotics.