free hit
counters
Planning to sell my OZ Magnesios Soon - Cars/Parts for sale - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
byrdste

Planning to sell my OZ Magnesios Soon

Hello Everyone,

I've finally gotten around to cleaning and preparing my Esprit's OZ Magnesios for sale. I will be listing them on ebay, as a 10-day auction, starting this Thursday, the 8th and ending on the 17th. I will ship them internationally. These were a factory upgrade on my 2000 Esprit and they have approximately 36,500 miles on them. The manufacturer's stamp on each wheel shows 05/2000, the same month of production as my Esprit. You will find more information in the listing when it posts Thursday. I'm selling them b/c I have another set of wheels and I just don't care for the style of the Magnesios. Please note, I am not an Esprit expert when it comes to parts, dimensions, etc. so I DO NOT know if these will fit your vehicle. I'm sorry to say I won't be of any help with questions of that type. And, I have no idea what to value these wheels at, so I won't have a "how much do you want for them?" answer, I'm afraid!!!

I'm excited to list them b/c I know it's virtually impossible to find a full set of these wheels and I imagine there are plenty of enthusiasts out there that would welcome a chance to purchase!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They are worth about £100. I can collect to suit you