free hit
counters
Replacement seat bolster / new seat - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I’m close on doing a deal on a Evora but the seat bolster has warn completely through. Does anyone have a Parika seat for sale(heated) or has anyone had a good repair carried out by anyone in the NORFOLK/Suffolk area ? 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Any decent trimmer should be able to rework the seat chap - might be easier

• Like 1

I guessed that might be the case, any recommendations for someone local are well. I know nick fulcher is close by, but I also know he isn’t cheap.  How’s the S4S coming along @Barrykearley

• Like 1

Coming along slowly - I’m knackered the current chicken shed is killing me. I shall fit the clutch slave tomorrow and bleed if I get time. 

i used a small local place - it’s easier with Morgan being local - there’s plenty of experienced talent in out vacinity.

Cheers Barry, look forward to hearing about your adventures in your S4S

• Like 1

Blood, sweat and tears all in here 

along with some monumental piss ripping from the usual suspects ?

Buying another Evora???!? How many do you need? ;)

Anyway, Lotus have sold off excess seat cover stock in the past via Motorsports Auctions: https://www.motorsportauctions.com/index.php?a=ap&addon=storefront&page=home&store=710&p=home Unfortunately, there aren’t any paprika covers currently listed. However, a bit of digging might uncover some more (baddum!)

Otherwise, any half decent trimmer should be able to sort it. Allan White or ‘Dave the Trimmer’ are names which often come up. Personally, due to locality and the historical Lotus connection, I’d stick with Nick Fulcher.   

I'm doing that digging. Person in ASO I need to speak to isn't in today so I'm calling him on Monday :)

• Like 1

Cheers gents most appreciated. Deal not done yet but getting closer on figures.  Can drive the other ones so this one would be to smoke

Congrats Stuart :thumbsup:

Cheers Bibs, will see what the fuss is all about now, I’m chuffed to have bought one 

Well done Stuart on the new car, you will love it I’m sure. Any pics?

Trevor.

Hi Trevor, no pics I’m affraid, will get some of it when she’s home. Not even driven it yet either 

I look forward to your review chap - and seeing some pictures ?