free hit
counters
Exige S3 - best geo settings for fast road? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lavazza

Exige S3 - best geo settings for fast road?

Hi

I have. 2013 Exige S Coupé (with Race), currently on Corsa's.

For fast road use, with understeer reduction in mind, what are the optimum geo settings?

I understand the 350 has less understeer 'out of the box' - is it just a case of replicating 350 (race) geo settings? If so, what are the settings?

If somebody has alternative advice, I welcome your views.

Thanks

Edited by Lavazza

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had the 350 settings done and it was a notable improvement. Going to Michelin Cup 2's made it better still.

Martin S

I notice in the service notes attached above, that it segregates Exige S settings from 350. I wonder why if the 350 settings are an improvement (which they must be).

So, in terms of settings, to clarify, did you apply the 350 optimum settings, as per the above service bulletin to your Exige S?

Thanks.

Because Lotus! They segregate as they use the new geo to advertise the improved 350 handling but it can be applied to the original S and get the same beenfits

34 minutes ago, alias23 said:

Because Lotus! They segregate as they use the new geo to advertise the improved 350 handling but it can be applied to the original S and get the same beenfits

Got it:thumbup: