free hit
counters
Eddie Fiola Elite - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

DF529E91-F36A-4939-8E53-0A05839F4158.thumb.jpeg.b5043f9cc3bbe9e078e54b273c3792e5.jpegFDC2FCDA-538F-46B7-9202-CAFFAE666436.thumb.jpeg.3af09053c4099f6d1c1b347bfb1c57e3.jpeg81CC0A94-9A78-49DC-9A15-6FE207F30992.thumb.jpeg.4536cb941f0899a1cccef9a67c061638.jpegIf like me you were born in the 70’s then growing up in the 80’s you had several posters on your wall , the Lamborghini Countach ,Linda Lusardi and Eddie Fiola ‘The flying Bananna’  the worlds  No 1 freestyle bmx’er and Hollywood stuntman  from California USA . Last year I heard from an old friend he was coming to the UK and what was more amazing he was coming to Cleethorpes only 3 miles away from me so I dusted of one of my old mid life crisis machines , stripped it and sent it to the powder coaters for the occasion .I  Packed the bike into my trusty old camper and headed to Cleethorpes.As luck turned out I knew one of the organisers from back in the day and got to meet my hero ! .As he was there for the weekend I returned the next day and had him sign the elite , A boyhood dream come true , now all I need to do is buy myself a Lamborghini Countach and take Linda Lusardi for a spin and all my boyhood dreams achieved 😜ps I know it’s a long shot but if you’re on the forum Linda p.m me I’m working on the countach !8E416C7D-184E-47EC-99E8-BA7D7A89E124.thumb.jpeg.df363b49829c430a836fff1ec342120e.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Going to spoil your dream here. 20+years ago I was assisting in a fund raising event to purchase a mini bus for the community. Linda who was then in her prime was one of the celebs who came along to one of our events. Pretty good considering we are a small village in he North East of Scotland. Lovely girl and a great laugh, so down to earth as well. So many of he local guys were just a tad jealous. 

PS. She sill looks good to this day.

3 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

PS. She still looks good to this day.

She's worn the intervening years better than you min that's for sure! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:    :sofa:     

I knew I’d seen something somewhere. Here she is with a Lotus. And some funny chap with a ‘tache. Does that help???

8AA4ACF1-739E-48E0-9AD4-26889543D7B8.jpeg

8 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

Going to spoil your dream here. 20+years ago I was assisting in a fund raising event to purchase a mini bus for the community. Linda who was then in her prime was one of the celebs who came along to one of our events. Pretty good considering we are a small village in he North East of Scotland. Lovely girl and a great laugh, so down to earth as well. So many of he local guys were just a tad jealous. 

PS. She sill looks good to this day.

She certainly does, nice story don’t suppose you’ve got a countach as well just to make me really sick !!😜

3 hours ago, directordanw said:

I knew I’d seen something somewhere. Here she is with a Lotus. And some funny chap with a ‘tache. Does that help???

8AA4ACF1-739E-48E0-9AD4-26889543D7B8.jpeg

Great photo , reminds me of an ex girlfriend only she had a slightly bigger tache!! 😜

• Haha 1