Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
78 elite 2.0 on ebay - Page 2 - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

78 elite 2.0 on ebay

tom kilner

If that's the case, it's a silly gamble of a thing to do because history shows time and time again that when a car like this  sells and comes back again straight after, people get suspicious or seriously peed off. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 year later...

Hello Everybody This is the car I bought last year after the seller put a year's MOT on it.

I will try to answer some of the questions raised on this thread...….

The seam is fine and its only the trim which has been removed, originally chrome as per 2 end caps still attached and a new pack supplied with the car. (similar to the white one previously shown)

The diff is fine and its only a small leak at the gasket, have new gasket and fluid to replace and isn't noisy ATM.

The front seats are tired but  I'm ok with that however the rear seats are black and faded badly in places. 

Like you I observed the bidding process and didn't bid, but made an offer via the classified ad price later on(your assessment of the dealer was quite flattering)

Not mentioned in the ad's was a new chassis and S/S  exhaust. (no documentation but quite clearly on the car)

Will continue this via the resto thread as it seems others find this "interesting" LOL.

Yes we love a good restoration thread. Congratulations on saving another beautiful car :)

It's getting there......