free hit
counters
Ecu data print out at service ref mileage - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
marklawson77

Ecu data print out at service ref mileage

Just had my first annual service. Noticed on the print outs from dealer that’s the total miles covered was printed out at 0 , even though car covered 5,300 . Is this normal ? Does in fact the Ecu not store mileage just the speedo cluster as per s2 

0DDA3062-D811-49A1-96A8-622233291836.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That’s interesting information... two low oil pressure events - any idea what that relates to? Wondering if this is proof the baffled sump is needed...

Yes the low oil pressure events are more of a concern can you ever remember the oil light flickering 

Shame it doesant say how long the oil pressure was low might have only been for a split second 

Noooo.

low pressure events coincide with first time run after fluid fills.

Theyre normal. I had same on my 400 and queried them, was told perfectly normal.

Wait, the ECU stores the fastest 0-100 time? Can we access that using OBDII??

Yes it does ! 0-100 kmph ... 5.4 secs 😑

6A7804A2-5E49-4CD9-A12B-0170966DE5C1.jpeg

I am more interested in why my mileage not recording is it a fault etc 

Edited by marklawson77
Mistake

0 as well on mine .. you need the lotus software to get to those infos .. 0-100 5s on mine :D how hard do you have to push to get to the factory numbers, without braking anything ..  

WoW... 5.4, how slow is that.... :(

Hmmm so only the dealer can access that info. I don’t think the figures from factory Are accurate at all are they . Feels faster than my s2 but not near 3.7 sec 0-60  

I never even tried a 0-60mph in my Exige. Don’t think I ever floored it in first gear for that matter. Never used launch control either. So my times would have been far slower than 5.4 seconds. Doesn’t mean there was anything wrong with my car though.

I not used the launch either . Been floored couple times in first though  can’t remember what mode it was in 

i got one printed when i purchased my evora with 24k miles on it.. fastest 0-60 was over 10 secs....  :)