free hit
counters
Zeno - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Anyone know if you can change the Xenon lights on an Evora S for driving on the right in Europe via the settings in the car?  If not will I need to put stickers on them (which I’m sure would look awful)?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nope, No adjustment available. Different units for lhd.

If its only temp stckers will do, or even electrical tape.

Any guide to this?

Trevor.

Unfortunately I never found one, but using a wall I just positioned halfords stickers to blank the throw to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.  Now running lhd headlamps.

Cheers. Guess I’ll need to get some tape out, although as planning not to drive in the dark, might risk leaving them as they are as I doubt they’ll dazzle anyone in daytime rain?

There is a cut out template for this available from Lotus dealers (at least from Lotus Silverstone).  You just need the circular stick on beam deflectors (couple of quid on eBay).  Top tip given to me was to put a thin smear of Vaseline / lipsyl or equivalent on the appropriate area of the lens first and then stick the deflector on.  Makes removing easy.

When I asked Silverstone, they denied all knowledge

I am not sure you need anything? The beam has a flat cutoff on dipped, so should not dazzle if you are on the other side of the road.....

This Thread mightbe useful ?

Strange.  If you can let me have your email address I will forward you on the email that Matthew sent me.

regards

Mark

Yep,  that’s the instructions.  I have pdf of 2 A4 sheets LSL592 and LSL 593 (the two sides are different).  Just print out and cut to shape.

Thanks, that's really useful.