free hit
counters
LOTUS GARAGE british racing group EXPERIENCE!!!!!! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Salvador TACT

LOTUS GARAGE british racing group EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Hello this is Salvador Tiscareño from Mexico. I have few time on lotus vehicles I have been with Ferrari and Lamborghini. I decide to buy diagnostic tool from Lotus Garage from British Racing Group. and have not been a good experience. i paid 100% almost 2 months ago and still not recieve the device. I have been longed with excuses for delivery. honestly nothing satisfied with this. has anybody has good experience with this seller???? I just want to prevent anyone. 

i still not give this lost. I still have a possible positive solution about this!!!!

Edited by Salvador TACT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, Salvador TACT said:

I decide to buy diagnostic tool from Lotus Garage from British Racing Group. and have not been a good experience. i paid 100% almost 2 months ago and still not recieve the device.

Hi so you have an Evora?

What was the tools you bought? Did you buy it online or in person?

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Hello Buddsy it is an evora. i bought on Line. they send me my invoice. i ask them i would preffer to pickup personally and they told me would have to be shipped.  I bought from them lotus techcentre. 

trouble for this evora is the transmission. just engage D. 

thnks

The initial poster was told of delays in availability of the item and was provided a revised delivery date in a few weeks. This particular item is the same tool used by the dealers and new appointments meant that the stock which would normally be available had been redirected for the new franchises.

• Like 2

Nice one!

Perhaps you two can discuss the estimated delivery and clarify that he will get it when it becomes available.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777