free hit
counters
An Exige Introduction - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JayEmm

An Exige Introduction

I know some of you will have seen Stef ABTv's YouTube content, as he has done the odd bit on the Evora 430 and 400.

Anyway I saw recently he had a 4C from Alfa Romeo and enjoyed that, so I asked him if he had ever driven an Exige - he said no, so obviously I felt obliged to fix that!

Enjoy

• Thanks 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Opera Snapshot_2018-04-04_180612_www.youtube.com.png

This is very illegal as is most of the drone footage, you can't fly over roads unless the council have closed them for you and within 50m of anyone not under your control, eg people in cars and you must be 30m away when you take off/land. That looks like him on the pavement in the right of the pic, that's not even 3m from the road. I guess it's safe to assume he doesn't have CAA Permission for Commercial Operation, again illegal since this is a commercial production. 

I'll gladly steer him in the right direction if he'd like some advice on using a drone within the law. I never knew these things either when I first got a drone but have educated and qualified myself. Just saying and although it's unlikely he'll get the CAA knocking at the door, had the drone fallen from the sky onto a car or person he would find himself in court.

Good that he enjoyed the car though, I'm sure he'd find at Cup 430 a hoot!

• Like 1

I'll pass on your message. I've never been very fond of drones myself, for many reasons but they seem to be very much in vogue.

They're very useful and cost effective tools if operated correctly but dangerous too. 

Good to see some content from a none Lotus guy, besides the drone debate which I know nothing about, but now do and found it interesting, thought it was a good video and like they say you learn something every day.

• Like 1

Thanks Scott. I know Stef is involved with FCA and of course has to be careful what he says when it comes to one of their products, but I think the smile he had on his face when driving says it all!

• Like 1

Great video James......I think Stef liked the Exige more than he thought he would. Loved the close ups of the Fire Red Exige Sport 380......But I would do:thumbsup: