free hit
counters
V6 430 cup Spoiler - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I am thinking spoiler lately, specially for the look, I like the v6 spoiler but it still look narrow for no reason .. Now the one I like the most is the 430 solution, I guess like the Elise 260 it is mounted through the trunk ? So only the blade and end plate would fit on mine ? Anyway impossible to find ... I know eliseshop offers the 380 one, not a huge fan so far, and Komotec or Elitech solutions looks too big for me (as I am not here for downforce really, even if it is a good +), specially end plates, maybe one of those would be compatible with the 430 end plates ? Just trying to know what is possible here :) 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This thread might help:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Indeed, the 380 cup seems like a good solution, not chassis mounted then ? But how to source them .. Without an organ exchange with Lotus .. 

Just got the price from Lotus silverstone, of course the spoiler is the price of a normal car, that would explain the pricetag of the 380 cup ... 

6 hours ago, chumaxa said:

But how to source them .. Without an organ exchange with Lotus .. 

2 hours ago, chumaxa said:

Just got the price from Lotus silverstone, of course the spoiler is the price of a normal car, that would explain the pricetag of the 380 cup

hahahaha.... brilliant

I do not really like the end plate in my case, for look to motorsport for my road Exige, the 380 cup spoiler is perfect in that matter, with a clean blade as well .. 

Wohoo it makes no sense, well I make no sense  ... to me the Komotec end plates have a strong motorsport look, which is not really what I wish for my car, the 380 spoiler style is the perfect balance I reckon ...