free hit
counters
Exige Cup 430 Type 25 Collector's Piece - Page 6 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige Cup 430 Type 25 Collector's Piece

alexthewheelman

53 minutes ago, BAS said:

@Tex was thinking the same.

I’ve been in and seen that car and can honestly say I would have picked Red calipers as it is. Every part of that car just works so well together - much more than I thought it would from the photos I’d seen. It’s a thing of beauty. The only thing I’d pick out as a negative are the silver mirrors........not the best finish I’ve ever seen.  I’ve seen the white Type 25 one too when I was in Monaco for the F1.....not so impressed with that one, but each to their own 😎

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Am I the only one who cannot stand the rims? The silver edge and the glossy finish looks awful and cheap to me. Futhermore the two-color-scheme makes the wheels look to small...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 313 said:

Am I the only one who cannot stand the rims? The silver edge and the glossy finish looks awful and cheap to me. Futhermore the two-color-scheme makes the wheels look to small...

I thought the same from photos but when you actually stand next to the car it’s amazing just how right this car looks - only issue I have is the silver painted wing mirrors. Looks like someone did it by hand - they’re awful. Looks good in these pics I think.....

BD17CDF7-38AD-428D-BA34-E53475B8DADD.jpeg

EB0AE8FC-212D-4C89-B2F1-818DE049AFD0.jpeg

• Like 1

I imagine this is a Lotus combination that may grow on you and perhaps needs viewing in the flesh

But I do have to say that it doesn’t on first impressions look great to me and just seems a bit aftermarket. Co-ordination of the colours appears a bit random and for the same money you could spec and personalise your own individual Cup 430

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...