free hit
counters
Lotus Elise s2 111s - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Elise s2 111s

£14,500ono
Lotus Elise s2 111s k-series Rover
The most desirable and reliable engine compared to later Honda lump.

More powerful 111s! Don’t buy a regular s2 without driving a 111s first!

Lounge pack including sound deadening, electric windows and carpets. (Best optional extra)

Uncommon but fantastic colour combination. Stands out and you’ll do well to find another in this combination.

Had this car for just under a year, only selling as I’m wanting to get a deposit together for a house. Really don’t want to sell but unfortunely it must go.

Dreaded headgasket included in the service history – so no need to worry about that now.
Last 2 owners have religiously obliged to warm up procedure as have I, to ensure headgasket is looked after.

Great service history, cambelts and water pump done sept 2017. I will give the car a full service before it goes too, so ready to enjoy for the summer for the new owner.

This car has been garaged by atleast the last two owners. Unlike a lot of other examples out there, this one has been used regularly, resulting in it being proven as a solid and reliable car. I’ve used this car daily since owning it and it’s not hicupped once.
Despite common belief, sitting a car over winter can actually cause issues when it’s used again as bushing, belts and mechanisms freeze up, crack and seize.
No need to worry about any of that with this.

Car is in good condition and drives really nicely. Has been well looked after and had any work done that it has required. Including suspension, common faults, like rear outer toe link joint, cooler pipes and headgasket dealt with.
Previous owner has even gone to the trouble of relocating the washer fluid tank to the rear for easier access (like newer models) and to prevent front panels being removed as frequenlty (to provent damage).
Clearly been owner by other enthusiasts which is always good to know.

2 keys
New tyres last year (best tyres and most commonly recommended by lotus owners)

Blue soft top – no leaks and easy and quick to remove.

DAB radio – new triple drive rear speakers.

Has the odd age related mark as you would expect, but nothing that distracts from how good this car looks. You can see this in the photos alone. Gets attention and looks everywhere it goes.

Sounds and drives fantastically and will be sorely missed.

Please contact me for any questions or to arrange viewing.

Private plate included at asking price.

NO SWAPS OR PX

Thanks
Jordan

The post Lotus Elise s2 111s appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.