Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Sport 410 Register - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410 Register

jonnyboy

This is a number I've been unsuccessul in trying to ascertain. It would be interesting to know particularly for the UK how many 410s there are. Rarity was certainly one of the factors for me in picking this over one of the superseded variants. 

So mine is basically a grey 410 with everything specced back in...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lotus originally said it was limited to 150 cars per year but I doubt very much they got to 150 cars in total. Quite a rare beast you have there Jonny and Stubox.

Go for Gold FFM and get your own provenance certificate to find out... ;0

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

I think @Stubox is probably right to guess around 30. I suspect at certain points there were more at dealers than in the hands of owners.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=Lotus+Evora

This suggests there were 16 in the UK end of September, as I am pretty sure they didn’t produce further from then because of the gt430, this will come down to how many more were with dealers then. With the GT410 replacing the sport, dealers will get remaining stock registered so final number should show but should be below 25.

Edited by PAR

Just counted 5 on autotrader currently with dealers. So 16 + 5 makes it 21 plus a few loose I think 22-25 range is a good guess.

Nice. That would probably make it in a par with the 135/160/190 levels. Tragic but cool at the same time. It' the only one in the village anyway 😂

Edited by jonnyboy

• Gold FFM

This is why I don't think there was ever a need to make the 430 a "limited edition". They were always going to be extremely low volume sellers, as the Evora in general has always tragically been.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

@Mike Healey has a black Sport 410 he brought from Murray’s. He traded in my car against it last September I believe :thumbsup: 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

56 minutes ago, ricvx said:

For a week or two at least. I pick mine up in a couple of weeks!

What colour?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

ooooh. Nice car Nick. Tell us some more about it. When did you get it?

Looks like the 400 Squeako's.

• Haha 1

You're not wrong. Squeaky but comfy! The exhaust masks most of the noise from the seat though....

I've had the car since November 2017. 

I'll do an intro post at some point. Nice to be here officially, as opposed to lurking, however.

• Like 1