Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Sport 410 Register - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410 Register

jonnyboy

The cheeky bugger. Why did he not trade in his own car for it?

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Another Racing Green 410 with the carbon seats (which I am very happy with). Side stripes removed as didn't look right in grey but as per above - could look good in yellow (which is not a standard option)

Tracking the 410s together will be difficult as standard exhaust too noisy.  Got told off at Silverstone as 103db drive by In the wet!

image.jpeg.0d3aa4e09476693dd5852b9ab11178b7.jpeg

• Like 2

I had no problem at all at Silverstone fortunately, the pic looks like it was taken at Castle Combe how did you get on there?

Spotted this one. Works quite well in this colour. Seen some nice pics of it in the snow recently too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ooooh yes. I like that one and a nice homage to Lotus too in the video.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Way to go @ricvx. Lovely motor and look forward to seeing it soon.

• Like 1

Congratulations, I share those sentiments exactly, the only thing that makes sense of it all is the crazy car!

Very special drivers car that. With a Sport 410 the best is definitely saved for the last 1000rpm so there is much yet to enjoy. GT410 must be fabulous also but given the choice I’d go for a deal on a Sport 410 all day long. Still a massive fan of them, it’s the car that got me into an Evora. Weather’s turned up for you now too, enjoy and keep us posted. :thumbup:

• Like 1

It was a pleasure doing business with you and so glad we were able to find a way for you to continue your Lotus journey in not only a new product but nothing short of an awesome one that that, I wish you many miles of smiles and looking forward to the updates on here.

all the best from the team at Stratton!

• Thanks 1

On 10 April 2018 at 20:25, The Pits said:

I had no problem at all at Silverstone fortunately, the pic looks like it was taken at Castle Combe how did you get on there?

Apologies for the late reply.  Yes it was a private event at Castle Combe.  Low numbers of cars made it a bit more flexible on individual noise levels.  Next event is 21 Jun so if anyone is interested pm me and I will see if I can get you an invite.  Usually lots of exotica 675LT, 488, GT3 RS etc so you will end up paying a bit more as these guys do not like to be out on track with lots of cars.  However still enough cars for some banter.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted. Left hooker version of Andy's Firecracker.

21586526_887046011452347_2125895474738281361_o.jpg

• Like 1