free hit
counters
Still here ..... - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cbclotus

Still here .....

Well all .Where do I start .No not the begining I will be here all night .Brakes slight weep found .bled again .Still not sure if right .Marked fluid on fill up container .Ifi can't see a leak .it might be going into servo Fitted new brake clyinder ..Car up on stands again .need to move one pipe through chassis .silicon elbow to close to crank pulley ...then need to put back engine covers .vent fuel tanks etc .In hindsight if someone like sparky would of been interested in doing the work ..fine.Hi Mr Sparky .But that would mean more shifting of the car .which I think wants to stay in my garage lol .......its booked in a sj Crediton late May .for a few jobs gear adjustment being one ...Can't get reverse or 5 gear ...not enjoyed these last 15 mounths it's like I don't own a esprit ...But hey I have come this far ..Please excuse my spelling if not correct .....Mike .Rover v8 engined esprit ...

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I’m all too familiar with having a non working esprit in the garage.

You will get a working car - and it will break again. The driving time is all you need to forgive all 

• Like 1

Stick with it Mike - you’ll get there 

Wish we lived closer Mike, would have enjoyed this one!

Thanks guys .Sparky I thought about asking you .well trusted guy ..But I am miles away .But I will keep you all up to date on my slow progress ....Thanks all Mike