free hit
counters
I’m hooked ! LDA - Page 2 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve just very recently completed the 3 day Lotus licence package. Fortunately the weather was perfect throughout & LDA have managed to introduce a very effective COVID prevention system with the

Visited the Lotus Driving Academy today for a basic scare yourself sensible session . Wow! What a great afternoon for £120.  Im hooked. About to sign up for a silver package and work my way up. G

I did the silver and gold days at the LDA last weekend and I highly recommend it.  I had Martin Donnelly as my instructor on Saturday and Danny Hartgrove on Sunday, both were excellent in their own wa

Posted Images

• 10 months later...
On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:05, Buddsy said:

I done a bit of some of the levels and its what turned me on to the Elise. I drove a 1.6 which Id always overlooked as not being very powerful with a low(ish) top speed. Well I soon learnt that little car is much more capable then I am as a driver. They are awesome. 

I too would recommend upgrading your personal skills with Lotus Driving Academy.

buddsy

Absolutely what Buddsy said, I always disregarded the Elise 1.6 as being too underpowered but after the day I realised that I can only ever dream of being more accomplished a driver than the car can support. The whole day was well organised and the track and tuition were A1.

BTW I'm pretty sure that we are on the same course - you had the fantastic Red Esprit.

18 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

BTW I'm pretty sure that we are on the same course - you had the fantastic Red Esprit.

Me? I did do the course and take my Esprit but it was a few years back!

buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

6 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

It was the club lotus arranged day.

I dont think it was me? Im not a member of club Lotus...:stuart:

buddsy

I'm fairly sure you did that for TLF and wrote up about it in exchange @Buddsy

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

13 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'm fairly sure you did that for TLF and wrote up about it in exchange @Buddsy

Well thats what I thought...do I come here often? :queen:

buddsy

• 1 month later...

I have just got back from the Bronze Licence at the Lotus Driving Academy.

A top day including a great tour of Classic Team Lotus and the factory which engaged us with the heritage of the Lotus family!

I had David Pittard as my instructor and had three fantastic sessions that pushed me to think, reflect and drive more smoothly and faster. 

The others on the course were a great bunch and most were Lotus enthusiasts and owners. If you are thinking about booking just do it. For those on the full package to completing Gold have a great time!

"Simplify, then add lightness”

• 11 months later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Everything is coming up as sold out.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Opera Snapshot_2020-07-28_104603_www.lotusdrivingacademy.com.png

Just tried the Bronze and dates are available.

More dates are being added right now, make sure you keep checking back. 

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Perfect! Thanks @Bibs as I'm trying to help them through Covid by throwing my credit card at them!  hahahaha!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attended the Scare yourself sensible session yesterday morning. Even in the wet the cars handled brilliantly. The procedures set up are very professional. Doing the organising was Guy and Danny was doing the driving. Martin was also there. Thanks guys for the great day which we all enjoyed. All those who attended were impressed and had fun.

I was the only Lotus driver there! There were 2 Porsche drivers! One of them was my brother.

On a personal note, I need to improve my consistency, my application, my commitment but I was having fun with a sociable bunch of people. If you are thinking about it, just do it.

I will be back.

• Like 2